07 December 2009

How many Chinese tea lovers are there in Hong Kong?

As a Chinese tea lover, I'm not sure how many people have the same hobby like me. Around these days, I suddenly want to know the answer. The first thing I target to is to find out how many Chinese tea are there in Hong Kong. Of course, I cannot have the very precise statics. But I'm a walking person who like to search around the street, for window shopping. I just find there are quite number of tea shops around. No matter they are located in big shopping mall, decorated with very modern style, or some shops just around corners.

It is amazing to know there are at least 4 tea shops in the Kowloon City (a place famous for the pre-1997 Hong Kong Kai Tak Airport). One of them do have a very long history, the other one is my friend's friends shop, and one of them should be operated by Taiwan people.

Besides, I started to search how many Hong Kong discussion forum are there talking about Chinese tea culture. Actually there are quite a number of them which I overlooked. I really glad to know about that. It is very interesting and valuable to look at the post, and I'm really want to join them.
A few days later, there are a China(Shenzhen) International Tea Expo hold at the Shenzhen Convention & Exhibition Center. I would love to attend that and share something to all the tea lovers, may on the forum as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment