10 December 2009

Loverly Fiorentina

I did not wake up at the midnight to watch the final match Liverpool play in the Champion League (They out anyway). It is not out of imagination that they were defeated by Fiorentina, again. Although Aquilani join as the lead, Torres came back, the six sense told me they won't win. I think there must be a dramatic change in the team. It is not necessary talking about changing of players, but the team spirit. I wish there was a magic stick, please inject more power to them.

On the contrast, I never no like Fiorentina, because of the beautiful Italy city and the awesome purple soccer jersey. I even bought some of them as my jersey collection. Actually I know nothing about Fiorentina's play, except the famous Mutu. As a team leader, he play a very important role, like Gerrard in Liverpool, is to pump up the spirit of the whole team. He he failed a drugs test for cocaine in 2004 and was a troubleman on contract with Chelsea. Hopefully, he will never do stupid things again and bring us some entertaining football.

No comments:

Post a Comment