02 February 2010

GuangZhou FangChu Tea Wholesale Park (Part one)

It is so exciting that I have two day holidays last week. As a tea lover, I certainly desire to go to Guang Zhou and have a look of the biggest Chinese Tea wholesale market in China.

Fang Chu, actually is a subway station of the line one subway route. After you reach Fang Chu station, there are sign lead you to the tea market. Along road side, you already see many tea store around. The big Tea Pot is so interesting that I can't resist to take a picture.
After walking for 20 minutes, crossing a bridge, finally I arrived the wholesale market. A smaller market was in my first sight. I just rush in and found the area was not as big as I expected. Not much store was opened yet, maybe because the time was only 11am. I was quite disappointed at that moment. But when I kept walking, woo... the story just began.







No comments:

Post a Comment