03 February 2010

GuangZhou FangChu Tea Wholesale Park (Part two)

Woo...I just realize that me and my friend were only step in a very small part of the Fang Chu Tea Wholesale Market. After we walk 5 minutes more, we meet another market area which I think there are over sixty store around. We went through the streets in a very quick way and finally we were invited by a woman. We went into the store, sat down and try their best tea, the Iron Buddhist (Tie Guan Yin ).

At first, the store lady introduce us something not expensive. Of course, the result was some raw and bitterness. My friend who is not really a tea love also feel uncomfortable about that. After we said that we can try something more expensive, the lady smile and take out some tea from inside room.

She said the tea cost around RMB 120 per 500g. We cannot resist to taste it. At the same time, we examine the tea leaves as well. The leaves are in light green colour, bigger in size and smell young. Iron Buddhist (Tie Guan Yin ) do not like Pureh, usually younger Iron Buddhist taste better. Something sweet and mellow went through our tongue. The smell was so good even my friend wanted to taste more. Finally I bought 200g and carry on our trip in the tea market.

No comments:

Post a Comment