04 February 2010

GuangZhou FangChu Tea Wholesale Park (Part three)

After trying some Iron Buddist, the next target is my favourite Pureh tea. We walked across the main road, the third tea wholesale mall just located in front of us. The market is 5 floor high and full of tea seller. We were entering a dream treasure world.

We didn't walk through ever store (there are two many). We just stay in the one which attract me most as they display many aging Pureh tea cakes.

The store manager realized we are not idiot about Pureh, he was very please to introduce something good for us. First one we try was a Seven Sons raw tea cake from the early 90's. The tea leaves look very big with amazing smell of fresh earth. I just talk to myself this tea cake should be in very high quality and very expensive. Of course, the taste of the tea is absolutely wonderful. I'm sure all the Pureh lovers will enjoy this piece. Strong feeling of tea character, sweet and mellow with no bitterness. The after taste was so impressive that you can't resist to drink more. We are so satisfy with this tea but, actually we cannot afford to buy it. I do not want to disclose the price but I am sure it is wealth.


No comments:

Post a Comment