25 November 2009

I like music and I like Tea

I like music. I am going to attend a concert in January 2010. They are the Killers. Day and Age is one of the best CD published in 2009. The Killers, become my all-time favourite. As a Hong Kong PPL, listening to western music is minority. But who cares, as a music lover, I like all kinds of good music.

I like Tea. Or in a more accurate way, Chinese Tea. Drinking Chinese Tea is part of the life of Hong Kong ppl, as well as all Chinese around the world. In fact, there are thousands of history of drinking tea in China. Some say Tea is originally found in China many many years ago, and some say it is India. It doesn't matter. I do believe Chinese Tea is good to our health, pleasure to our body, amazing flavour, a gentlemen lifestyle and a ancient art.

It is little linkage with music and Chinese Tea. I will not listen to heavy rock or dance when I drink Chinese Tea in a serious way. On the other hand, I don't mind I serve with Chinese Tea when I listen to the Killers.

What kinds of Chiese Tea taste the best? It is a tricky question. Similar to the question of "Which kinds of music is the best?" No model answer. But we may ask "What kinds of Chinese Tea you like most?" I will say Pu-erh is my favourite.

No comments:

Post a Comment