30 November 2009

A Soccer Fans and Zidane with Puerh

I'm a Liverpool Fans. I will not miss any Liverpool match that broadcast in Hong Kong. It is quite disappointed to know they cannot enter into the best 12 team on UEFA champions league this year, and maybe next year, if they cannot keep the position as big 4 in the Premier League. I donno why they play bad (sorry, I need to use the word "bad") this year.

Of course, we understand the missing of Xabi Alonso do affect a lot, however, we find this is not the main reason. I think the who team spirit needed to be upgraded, as Liverpool could still play tough without any players at the last season. For sure, we need F9 recover as soon as possible and Gerrad back to 100% power on attacking.

Last night I saw them won Everton 0:2, honesty speaking, not very convincing. Sorry I keep worrying about the team, and well, actually can do nothing. It is quite a long time Liverpool cannot win any 1st, big or small. To win something is the most important of Benitez. I still support you Benitez.


As a Soccer fans, the following news is very interesting. The news said our soccer hero Zidane, wooo, he came to Hong Kong and bought some Puerh. Please note that it is not Oolong (usually foreign ppl bought green tea because of the green tea's aroma). That means Zidane, a French, really a fans of Chinese tea, and do understand how to appreciate the taste of good tea, Puerh.

No comments:

Post a Comment