27 November 2009

Muse, Mika, Green Day, the Killers

By the end of 2009 and early 2010, there are number of band coming to Hong Kong having concerts. Muse (the best band in the universe?) was one of my favourite band, when the time they issue "Origin of Symmetry ". Those tensions in couple of songs really hit me. They came for concert 2 years ago and I was one of the audience. Very good, but not impressing. I properly will not pay to listen to Muse again. "Feeling Good", all time favourite.

Mika, the new talent. He successfully gripe the attention around the world this days. But I'm not used to stand for his male or female performance.



About Green Day, this long time band. Well known by the best selling "American Idiot", is a extra and extra ordinary rock band amount the rock band in the world. What can I say about them? I can remember nothing. Please no more Green Day.

I do vote for the Killers. A US band who can turn to very UK sound, playing cathy rock and recently some electronic element with the song Human, really fantastic. I really look forward for their live performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment